Individual, couples and family counseling.
- Realization Process Psychotherapy: Subtle core Psychotherapy utilizing the felt experiences a person has that limit free and authentic expression of Self. Moving beyond mindfulness into feeling the unifying space within the body and everything else, Realization Process psychotherapy is easy to learn as a means to feel and change the stuck and painful patterns within self and relationships. The potential is to live within and from the subtle core of the body, and to be in contact with self and others.
- Realization Process: The Realization Process is a series of practices for opening the body, heart and mind to non dual reality. In this approach, the radical openness of non dual awakening is found through inward contact with the internal space of your body. In this way, you uncover a quality rich experience of yourself as an autonomous unique individual at the same time you transcend your individuality. You uncover the ground of your being as Unifying Consciousness, pervading your body and everything else as a Unity.
- Trauma Therapy: Most of us have experienced trauma of one sort or another, even if by inheriting the trauma of a by gone generation of our family or culture. We can disentangle from trauma, feel real safety and empowerment in our bodies. The narrative can become one of mastery and taking "the charge" off a memory. The learned felt experience that the past is over, rather than we are stuck in the past in a replay loop.
- Depression and Anxiety: Depression has a pattern and a history, as does anxiety. These patterns can be explored as a relationships, and the patterns can be diminished.
- Grief Counseling: Grief needs to felt with tremendous tenderness, and steady non judgmental witnessing. Some things need a lot of space. There is an end, and love prevails.
- Work and Career issues: What are you good at, what drives you and motivates you? What are the patterns that have helped you excel, and what holds you back? Do you know where you are headed? examine if you are in a holding pattern or doing work that you don't enjoy.
- Stress Management: We all have patterns of stress, in fact we need some stress to be engaged. What is your balance point? Do you move through life like a stress event. Using the breath, breathing techniques, and embodiment methods, unlearn habits of being unnecessarily hyped.
- Conflict Resolution: Getting to a place where you feel settled with an issue, and naming each parties non negotiables.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.